It is relatively environmentally friendly. When glass fiber is used as a reinforcing material for reinforced plastics, the biggest feature is its large tensile strength, which is very good for use in the greenhouse against wind.
Glass fiber is a kind of inorganic non-metallic material with excellent performance. There are many types. Its advantages are good insulation, strong heat resistance, good corrosion resistance and high mechanical strength. It is made of glass balls or waste glass as raw materials through high-temperature melting, drawing, winding, weaving and other processes. Its monofilament diameter is a few microns to more than 20 meters, which is equivalent to a hair strand. 1 / 20-1 / 5 of each, each bundle of fiber filaments consists of hundreds or even thousands of monofilaments. Glass fiber is usually used as a reinforcing material in composite materials, electrical insulation materials and thermal insulation materials, circuit substrates and other fields of the national economy.
Glass fiber has excellent electrical insulation and is a high-grade electrical insulation material. It is also used for thermal insulation materials and fire protection shielding materials. Generally only corroded by concentrated alkali, hydrofluoric acid and concentrated phosphoric acid.
Eleven characteristics of glass fiber:
(1) High tensile strength and small elongation (3%).
(2) High elasticity coefficient and good rigidity.
(3) The elongation within the elastic limit is large and the tensile strength is high, so the impact energy is large.
(4) It is inorganic fiber, with no e68a84e799bee5baa6e79fa5e9819331333361323031 flammability, good chemical resistance.
(5) Low water absorption.
(6) Scale stability and heat resistance are good.
(7) Good processability, can be made into products of different forms such as strand, bundle, felt, and woven cloth.
(8) Transparent and light-permeable.
(9) Development of surface treatment agent with good adhesion to resin is completed.
(10) The price is cheap.
(11) Not easy to burn, and can be melted into glass-like beads at high temperature.
Post time: May-13-2020